Seriously!!! *screams and dies*
[Also are Canadians stereotypically indecisive? Cause I do live up to a lot of stereotypes [i.e artistic girls tend to like other girls [not totally true, just an example]]]
[[ANOTHER USELESS RANT YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ]]
I'd kinda prefer you not unless you're like my internet bestie Imagened Scars
All my series have failed before because I came up with them in 1 or 2 days and it was a sudden burst of interest in the story idea.
By the next week I'm over them and have a new story in mind.
- CoalClan = only time I've ever finished an episode 1
- Yew~14 = prologue was animated, that's it. [This is where Mavi is originally from!!! ]
- Ookami Jibushi = characters had no real objective, no clear bad guy to fight
- Pheonix Legend = I actually don't remember why this failed, but I've already split the characters into separate other stories
- Houseki Takai = story wasn't built well enough though I still kinda like it
- Venom's Moon = even without an episode completed, I've still done more animation for this than any other series. I even completed a trailer and have tried to animate the first episode at least 4 times. May make a comeback, it's still an awesome story
- ViCtim-83 = it's a bit like Pessima, made and loved the main character then very sloppily built other characters and a plot around them so it looked horrible. Plus I didn't like the setting and it was overall just uncolourful
I probably have more...I don't remember
Now I'm stuck with Glace, Eliminating Haarsa and Pessima. I absolutely love all three but they should be made in different mediums. Really only one can be a series.
Glace fits perfectly well as an animated series, it will just cause massive confusion to it's viewers
Pessima would be more like a live-action filmed series, but I can't make one of those
Eliminating Haarsa is fit to be a movie. A very epic, roller-coaster ride of a movie. Splitting it into episodes wouldn't do it justice but I might still do that anyway.
But I've been so stupid that is has been staring me in the face for over 3 flippin years and I never noticed!!!
What's the oldest story I have?
What's the story I've built up more on than any other?
What story that fits with a million songs?
What story do people know most?
What story have I always ended up thinking about when I'm trying to plan other stories?
[I'm a fucking idiot.]
I've been building Glace up to be an awesome story for my animations since before the day I started animating. Or even drawing [as a serious hobby, not just stick figures].
And omigosh I love Mavi so much! *hugs stuffie Mavi*
Eliminating Haarsa will most likely be made a series once I finish planning the story so you can still look forward to that.
For now, Glace =3
And I won't have to worry much about planning until way later, just filling in some details in the earlier plot.